The Falun Dafa Information Centre is the official press office for Falun Gong as well as a primary resource for information about the human rights abuses Falun Gong practitioners face at the hands of the Chinese Communist regime both inside and outside of China.
The aim of our work and the impact we strive for is:
- To document human rights abuses specific to Falun Gong in China, as well as coercive tactics and intimidation by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) directed at Falun Gong elsewhere around the world.
- To disseminate such information to all relevant entities, including media, government, NGOs, research institutes, and educational institutions.
- To serve as a resource for journalists, human rights investigators, scholars, and educators who seek to learn more about Falun Gong and its plight in China.
- To monitor and analyse news coverage and representations of Falun Gong in the press.
- To ensure the voice of Falun Gong practitioners is represented in an official and clear capacity to journalists and media organisations.
- To advocate for the rights of Falun Gong adherents inside China, particularly under the continued circumstance in which they are denied legal representation or fair trials.
- To support grassroots advocacy work related to Falun Gong, such as by producing informational leaflets and video documentaries.
The Falun Dafa Information Centre does not seek to promote the teachings or practice of Falun Gong. Any representations of them on this site are for informational purposes, and largely to correct misconceptions created by the false propaganda circulated by China’s communist authorities.
The Falun Dafa Information Centre does not have political aspirations. It's sole purpose is to raise public awareness about the human rights violations of Falun Gong practitioners in China, such that they are able to resume their favourite exercises in public parks without being persecuted.