- 1Countless children have become orphaned in the persecution. Other children were directly targeted by the persecution
- 2Wang Yuexing, 13 years old, orphaned after his father died
- 3Wang Defu, 12 years old, needed to drop out of school to support his family after his mother died
- 4Tian Ge, 11 years old, orphaned due to the persecution
- 5Shang Liyun, 11 years old. Father dies and mother imprisoned
- 6Wang Shujie, a 4-year-old girl from Shandong Province, died as a result of a trauma
- 7Three-year-old Huang Yin’s mother died from persecution
- 8Huhu, 4-year-old boy, left alone after happy family torn apart by persecution
- 9Chen Fei, 11 years old. Father tortured to death
- 10Brothers Zang Haoran, 16 years old, and Zang Haotong, 14 years old. Father died as a result of persecution
- 11Zhang Haonan, 8 years old. Father tortured to death
- 12Six-year-old Huang Xinyu orphaned from persecution
- 13Dai Fadu, 4 years old, lost her father when she was 15 months old
- 14Rongrong, separated from her parents, lives with her grandfather
- 15Piao Yonghe, 9 years old. His mother died from torture
Brothers Zang Haoran, 16 years old, and Zang Haotong, 14 years old. Father died as a result of persecution
Zang Dianlong was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He was persecuted to death in 2002 at the age of 41. Surviving are his two sons, Zang Haoran and Zang Haotong.
Zang Dianlong developed leukaemia in 1995 and the doctors claimed there was no cure for his illness. Just as he was in deep despair, Zang Dianlong was very fortunate to come across Falun Dafa in 1996. On July 25th, 1999, Zang Dianlong went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. Thereafter, he suffered various types of persecution. The local 6-10 Office, police station and his work unit often came to his home to harass him. They often forced him to go to brainwashing classes. At the end of 2000, Zang again went to Beijing to appeal. He was arrested and sent to Shuangcheng City's liaison office in Beijing. Zang managed to escape. Afterwards, he left home to avoid further persecution.
On the afternoon of July 8th, 2002, the police surrounded a residential area in Shuangcheng, where Zang and his two sons temporarily resided. In order to avoid more torture, Zang Dianlong jumped out of the window from the sixth floor. Unfortunately, he died on the spot. Zang Dianlong's wife, Xu Youqin, is 37 years old. She was sentenced to 15 years in prison and is now being held in the First Women's Prison in Heilongjiang Province. At present, 16-year-old Haoran lives with his grandmother, and 14- year-old Haotong lives with his elder uncle Zang Dianchao.